Article 1 (Applicable)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
1. The registration applicant shall apply for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves it.
2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1)When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
(2)When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
(3)In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
1. The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
2.The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
1. The user shall pay the usage fee displayed on this website separately by the Company as a consideration for using this service by the method specified by the Company.
2. If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the service will be automatically terminated on the deadline of this service.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service.
(1)Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2)Acts related to criminal acts
(3)Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
(4)Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5)Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
(6)Act of impersonating another user
(7)Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8)Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
(1)When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2)When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
(3)When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4)In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
1. In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
(1)If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2)When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3)In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
1. Our default liability shall be exempted unless it is due to our intentional or gross negligence.
2. Even if we are liable for any reason, we will only compensate within the range of damage that can usually occur and within the price (equivalent to one month in the case of continuous service) for paid services. Responsible for.
3. The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and us shall be made by the method specified by us.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 13 (general provisions)
1. In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
2. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.